3 Year Old Enrolment
3 Year Old Playgroup Programme - 2017
Our 3 Year Old Playgroup Programme invites children turning three between 1st July 2016 and 30 June 2017 and their parents/carers to join our programme, consisting of a two-hour session per week during the school terms. Children younger than this may also be accepted, space permitting.
A parent/caregiver MUST attend for the two hours duration. Our programme will run from 8:45am - 10:45am on Wednesdays (time subject to change).
Why have a 3 Year Old Programme?
We believe education is so important that it is essential we provide children the very best opportunity from the earliest age. Our goal is to provide the best possible opportunities for your child before they enter Kindergarten.
Our 3 Year Old Programme will be facilitated by two Certificate III Education Assistants, who have extensive experience in early years education, in a purpose built facility (used as our Kindy on other days). As well as providing rich learning experiences for your child, we provide opportunities for parents/carers to increase their knowledge and skills about early education. We will be looking for any possible early learning difficulties so assistance can be sought at the earliest opportunity. This is also an opportunity for parents/carers to participate in theses experiences with their child and interact with other parents/children in a social situation, similar to a play group.
- Who can attend?
- - Children born between 1 July 2013 and 30 June 2014. Younger children may be accepted, space permitting.
- - It is preferred that children have been toilet trained, however this is not essential, especially for children under 3.
- - Children do not have to be Catholic. However, preference will be given to these children.
- - Attendance at the 3 Year Old Programme is not a prerequisite for Kindy enrolment in 2018.
- - Any child who does attend the 3 Year Old Programme will still need to apply for enrolment into Kindy in 2018.
Making Jesus Real Award
The latest Making Jesus Real Award was presented recently. The worthy recipient was one of our parents, Ms Karen Ruben. Congratulations!
14 Millar Street
Waroona WA 6215
P.O. Box 129
Waroona WA 6125
Phone: (08) 9782 6500